"typed query history"…any way to increase it over 20?!

Hello Alfred Community!

I need your help. I mistakenly entered a crucial string of numbers related to me by telephone into Alfred without actioning it. Sad to say, it was a license plate number from a criminal incident (attempted abduction). Talk about a dumb move on my part! Panic does things like that. But that's how much I've come to rely on Alfred – invoking it in an emergency instead of grabbing pencil and paper!

If the developers could somehow help me retrieve a day's worth of typed queries (perhaps from some file I can output from Alfred?), a Massachusetts police dept. could be helped greatly in this matter. Not knowing about the "typed query history" access (or its limits) until much to late, I employed Alfred in numerous google searches about keystroke capture which pushed the license plate number out of Alfred's 20 query memory. :(

For my part, I'll do whatever it takes, even providing all the sorry details of the scoundrels' attempt in hopes of whetting your appetite for justice.

Please let me know if this is possible or not!

Thanks for your time.

Ben

Hello Alfred Community!

I need your help. I mistakenly entered a crucial string of numbers related to me by telephone into Alfred without actioning it. Sad to say, it was a license plate number from a criminal incident (attempted abduction). Talk about a dumb move on my part! Panic does things like that. But that's how much I've come to rely on Alfred – invoking it in an emergency instead of grabbing pencil and paper!

If the developers could somehow help me retrieve a day's worth of typed queries (perhaps from some file I can output from Alfred?), a Massachusetts police dept. could be helped greatly in this matter. Not knowing about the "typed query history" access (or its limits) until much to late, I employed Alfred in numerous google searches about keystroke capture which pushed the license plate number out of Alfred's 20 query memory. :(

For my part, I'll do whatever it takes, even providing all the sorry details of the scoundrels' attempt in hopes of whetting your appetite for justice.

Please let me know if this is possible or not!

Thanks for your time.

Ben

Pop an email to our info@alfredapp address and I'll see if I can help you out!

Cheers,

Andrew