Open 1Password item in 1Password instead of Autofill

Hi,

Integration with 1Password is really great for filling in forms in browser windows.

However, sometimes I'd like to be able to use Alfred to open a 1Password item in 1Password.

For example, I would like to type "paypal" see the 1Password item, hold down (for example) 'Option', click and have the item open in 1Password. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,

Pat

Hi,

Integration with 1Password is really great for filling in forms in browser windows.

However, sometimes I'd like to be able to use Alfred to open a 1Password item in 1Password.

For example, I would like to type "paypal" see the 1Password item, hold down (for example) 'Option', click and have the item open in 1Password. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,

Pat

This currently isn't available but this could easily be accomplished if you have 1Password Mini running. I believe it's default hotkey is Cmd+Opt+\ which is inconvenient because it conflicts with a hotkey for Alfred but I  set it to Cmd+Opt+]  This will allow you to search your 1Password data, copy the password, open it in 1Password and so on.