Cannot Run Simple "Activate Alfred Preferences" NSApplescript in v2.7.1

So I had a simple hotkey that would bring me to Alfred's preferences to quickly manipulate/add workflows.  That script is as follows:

on alfred_script(q)

tell application "Alfred 2"
activate
tell application "System Events" to keystroke "," using {command down}
end tell
end alfred_script

For whatever reason, after updating to 2.7.1 this morning, this script doesn't work.  Anyone facing similar issues/know a fix?

So I had a simple hotkey that would bring me to Alfred's preferences to quickly manipulate/add workflows.  That script is as follows:

For whatever reason, after updating to 2.7.1 this morning, this script doesn't work.  Anyone facing similar issues/know a fix?

You could in fact just use a "Launch Apps / Files" action instead of applescript and launch Alfred Preferences.app directly.

If you right click on Alfred 2.app in Finder and Show Package Contents, Alfred Preferences is in Contents/Preferences :)

A little slower than the applescript, but it worked!  Thanks!

It should be faster than using AppleScript. The consequence of running the Prefs via the AppleScript you provided is actually launching the same "Alfred Preferences.app"... Launching it directly doesn't need to do any AppleScript interpretation first.

Any latency you experience will likely be in the hotkey setup, set it to pass through modifiers... 

hotkey%20fastest.png