Moving files to/through remote server

Is it possible to move files to a remote server when my Mac is connected to said server?

I connect to my office's server (Command+K) routinely, and while it's connected I can access it like any other drive on my Mac, but Alfred doesnt seem to allow me to navigate through the server's files. Specifically I'd love to be able to copy local files to that server for backup purposes.

Is this possible? or are servers just beyond the reach of Alfred?

Is it possible to move files to a remote server when my Mac is connected to said server?

I connect to my office's server (Command+K) routinely, and while it's connected I can access it like any other drive on my Mac, but Alfred doesnt seem to allow me to navigate through the server's files. Specifically I'd love to be able to copy local files to that server for backup purposes.

Is this possible? or are servers just beyond the reach of Alfred?

Alfred wouldn't find the server because it wouldn't be within his search scope. You could still copy files there but you would have to start from the root. When you connect to a server, the remote path is mounted in /Volumes. So you could select Copy To, then just start typing a path.. /Volumes/<mount>/rest/of/path