Sign in to follow this  
Vitalspark

Adobe Creative Cloud

I'm sure you are familiar with the subscription model that Adobe uses for Photoshop, Lightroom etc. Well I recently had occasion to download the the Creative Cloud where all the programs are 'managed' from. I was surprised to see a copy of Alfred v2 in the Folder on my Mac.

It doesn't work because it says PowerPC applications are not supported. I do have Alfred v2.7.1 but why would there be an old copy of Alfred 2 in my Creative Cloud files folder?

I'm sure you are familiar with the subscription model that Adobe uses for Photoshop, Lightroom etc. Well I recently had occasion to download the the Creative Cloud where all the programs are 'managed' from. I was surprised to see a copy of Alfred v2 in the Folder on my Mac.

It doesn't work because it says PowerPC applications are not supported. I do have Alfred v2.7.1 but why would there be an old copy of Alfred 2 in my Creative Cloud files folder?

We certainly didn't put it there... maybe you put it there accidentally in the past?