Top Processes

Sweet! I knew after you had made the kill workflow you were going to do a top processes one. Now that they work in tandem it's even better. This workflow is a prime example of how and why workflows should be able to directly integrate with eachother instead of resorting to copy > applescript calling other workflow with argument > paste in order to work. Anyhow, nicely implemented and the switch from top to kill is not all that painful. Excellent workflow! Thanks for sharing.

Sweet! I knew after you had made the kill workflow you were going to do a top processes one. Now that they work in tandem it's even better. This workflow is a prime example of how and why workflows should be able to directly integrate with eachother instead of resorting to copy > applescript calling other workflow with argument > paste in order to work. Anyhow, nicely implemented and the switch from top to kill is not all that painful. Excellent workflow! Thanks for sharing.

Andrew still has stuff in plans. You guys need to constantly remember, this is a beta. Features are still going in, and additional features are still on the books for future releases. We can't get EVERYTHING for v2, otherwise, it would never be released. :)

Andrew still has stuff in plans. You guys need to constantly remember, this is a beta. Features are still going in, and additional features are still on the books for future releases. We can't get EVERYTHING for v2, otherwise, it would never be released. :)

Hehe, I know David. The goal now is to get v2 out there for public consumption and new features will be added regularly. I know Andrew is an overly dedicated developer, which is why we love Alfred, so new features are always going to be in the works. I was just pointing out that this workflow is a good example of why that feature is highly anticipated.