Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
effe

[ERROR: alfred.workflow.input.scriptfilter] Code 1

Recommended Posts

Hi,

 

I'm working through my first script workflow and it works as I expect, but when I look at the debug in alfred, it outputs

[ERROR: alfred.workflow.input.scriptfilter] Code 1

just before the output of the xml. I'm having a hard time finding any information regarding this. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right spot?

 

Thanks for any advice.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Hi,

 

I'm working through my first script workflow and it works as I expect, but when I look at the debug in alfred, it outputs

[ERROR: alfred.workflow.input.scriptfilter] Code 1

just before the output of the xml. I'm having a hard time finding any information regarding this. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right spot?

 

Thanks for any advice.

 

I'm not sure what Code 1 is but if the workflow is something that you could share, I could have a look at it and see what the issue is

Share this post


Link to post

[ solved! See edit ]

I took inspiration(and, temporarily: the data file, and the icon) from the recently updated workflow for unicode search ( http://www.alfredforum.com/topic/1404-find-and-paste-unicode-symbols-arrow-triangles-greek-and-more/ ), and wrote a parser in a little bash script for practice. It seems to work fine, it's just that in the debugger, it shows an error. Any ideas to fix this would be welcome!

Thanks

No file upload here ?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/muv4cjmwbva40zk/Unicode_search.alfredworkflow?dl=0

Sample error output: (there are characters in the arg and text copy fields,.. this forum seems to be stripping out unicode.

[ERROR: alfred.workflow.input.scriptfilter] Code 1: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<items>
	  <item valid="yes">
		    <title> - mathematical sans-serif bold italic small tau</title>
		    <subtitle>unicode: 1d7bd</subtitle>
		    <arg></arg>
		    <icon>noicon.png</icon>
		    <text type="copy"></text>
	  </item>
</items>
:rolleyes:

edit: haha, *doh* , I had an invalid exit code at the end of my script.. exit 1 .. haha, I originally had a fail condition there, and forgot to remove the bad exit status when I removed the condition. yikes, that's like an hour I'm not getting back.

Thanks. It works pretty well I think.

Edited by effe

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...