Possible to search clipboard history by date?

So I am trying to search the clipboard history of alfred by date. I remember copying something on a certain day and can pull that up but can't pull up things I copied around that date and time. Any help? I tried opening the database with bbedit and was pretty jumbled. If this is possible and answered please forgive the duplicate but if not, any help would be much appreciated. Cheers!

So I am trying to search the clipboard history of alfred by date. I remember copying something on a certain day and can pull that up but can't pull up things I copied around that date and time. Any help? I tried opening the database with bbedit and was pretty jumbled. If this is possible and answered please forgive the duplicate but if not, any help would be much appreciated. Cheers!

This isn't possible but items are ordered chronologically with newest first. If you can remember any text which would have been in the clipping, you could search for that and scroll down and look at the dates to the bottom right of the viewer.

• 1 year later...

Hello!

Items are ordered chronologically with newest first, but only 60 items are displayed.

Can we display more items?

PS : My History can store items during 3 month, and search history works very well, but I need to reach something by date and I can't remember a part of the string.

• 2 years later...
On 11/14/2016 at 10:46 PM, FredM said:

Maybe, can I read directly this file?

~/Library/Application Support/Alfred 2/Databases/clipboard.alfdb

But with witch command line or software?

I've been able to view it in VS Code and it does a decent job of parsing it.