using 1password feature in workflows

Hi,

I would like to use the 1password feature in a workflow in order to connect to a website and after that download my bills. 

Does anyone knows how to do?

Thanks

Mat

Hi Mat,

Could you please add your Powerpack email address to your forum profile, as both 1Password integration and workflows are Powerpack-specific features? We'll then be happy to help you. :)

Cheers,

Vero

Hi Vero,

I've done it  :)

Thanks for adding your details in. :)

The first thing to have a look at is 1Password's bookmarks, to see whether you'd be able to trigger this to log in via your web browser. To try this out, launch 1Password, choose a web login and drag it to your desktop. You'll see that this creates a bookmark. You can then launch that file using a workflow.

Whether you'll then be able to grab and download your bills will depend entirely on what system you're using. I'll move this thread to the Workflow Help & Questions so that fellow workflow developers can help you out once you give some more details of the website you're trying to access.

Alternatively, if that site has an API, it may be possible to authenticate and download your bills in a different way.

Cheers,

Vero

Thank you very much! 

Launch the file with a workflow works well! But is it possible to use an argument to open the file I want. Because I have a lot of bills every month, so I would like one workflow for all  :D

Thanks

Mat

Thank you very much! 

Launch the file with a workflow works well! But is it possible to use an argument to open the file I want. Because I have a lot of bills every month, so I would like one workflow for all  :D

Thanks

Mat

You can connect one hotkey or keyword to multiple files or actions:

If you want to open multiple files at once, choose the "Launch Apps & Files" action and drag all the files (in this case 1Password bookmark files) into it and connect it to a keyword or hotkey.

If you want to connect the keyword/hotkey to different types of actions, simply drag a connection line from the handle on the right of the keyword/hotkey to the second action, like in this example:

http://blog.alfredapp.com/2015/02/24/tutorial-launch-a-url-in-3-browsers-from-alfred-or-remote/

Cheers,

Vero