Sign in to follow this  
alanmoo

Adium Workflow

It's not added as a workflow after I rename the zip file to "filename.alfredworkflow". Am I missing something? :-)

It's not added as a workflow after I rename the zip file to "filename.alfredworkflow". Am I missing something? :-)

The ZIP archive is not right. Download the ZIP from GitHub, unpack it and open the folder it creates. Select the files icon.png and info.plist and compress those. Now, change the extension of your new archive to alfredworkflow.

Can anyone explain me why sending messages in this workflow has so many if-else statements?

I wrote workflow that displays all contacts from Adium in Alfred and allows to send message, but my sending is in two lines and seems to work but maybe I don't know something (well, I know nothing about applescript despite using it in this...).

Can anyone explain me why sending messages in this workflow has so many if-else statements?

I wrote workflow that displays all contacts from Adium in Alfred and allows to send message, but my sending is in two lines and seems to work but maybe I don't know something (well, I know nothing about applescript despite using it in this...).

If it works for you, it works. Your well skilled in the coding area so I have faith your method works just fine. If you don't mind, for the rest of us who can't code... do you mind posting it here or in another thread or anywhere you want - I'm happy to be a guinea pig.