Could someone make some Evernote workflows?

I've updated my Alfred 1 Search Evernote extension to a workflow.

The new workflow allows  to you specify whether to open the search in a new or existing Evernote window (using SHIFT as a modifier).  It also displays a notification when it's done (what was searched for) and puts the Evernote search to the front (and raises it from being minimised if required).

It also includes a new feature to add a selected file into Evernote as a new note with an attachment. You can add to the default notebook or a notebook of your choice (currently needs you to manually change the AppleScript) and you can make it a copy or a move of the file (move puts the file in the trash).  Again a notification is displayed -> what type of action was carried out on what file.

Details of how to use it, where to download it, etc. are on the following blog post.

I also list a few ways I already plan to extend 'Evernote Search+' but if you have any further ideas please leave me a comment on the blog post.

Regards,

Stephen.

Hey guys, 

so I'm not trying to steal anybody's thunder here so let me start by saying that Ryan Paul and Stephen Millard did all the work here.

I just compiled the whole thing in one workflow with which you can create a new note, add content to a previous one, search a note by title in alfred, and search a note's content in evernote. Just take a look at the workflow to see what it does and what modifier keys to use.

http://cl.ly/MAiE

What what is cool with this is how to append text to a note:

- type the keyword "evernote"

- start typing the name of a note and then <tab> to autocomplete

- type the content you want to add starting with ":"

• 2 months later...

Florian,

I've tried your evernote workflow.

After I create a new note, it doesn't show up in evernote. I see the notification but when I check evernote, it's not there.

Wonder if I'm doing something wrong. Your iTunes workflow works perfectly, so I think I've installed correctly.

Thanks for the great work.

If you want to create a new note, you have to type something like

ever title:content

if a note called "title" already exists, it'll append "content" to this note

if you only type

ever content 

it will add "content" to a note called Inbox

finally, a double space in "content" is equivalent a new line.

PS: I'm doing that from memory as I don't really use this workflow. Tell me if this works and if not or if my instructions are incorrect I'll look into it more precisely.

Thanks, I followed the syntax (even tried putting text in parentheses) but it still didn't work.  I see the dialogue window saying "done" but no note shows up. Evernote has a keyboard shortcut for new notes now (control+command+n) so I'll just use that.

I love the iTunes worklow though.  Thanks.