Changing the default google search engine in Alfred

Does anyone know how to change the default google default search engine in Alfred into a custom one, such as duckduckgo?

(Recently, I've got fed up with long time of loading the google's engine results and switched to duckduckgo. Unfortunately, I've grown accustomed to not using any prefix when I'm searching web through Alfred, which is now very annoying since whenever I'm intending to search duckduckgo, I end up in google's search engine in Safari. <<Notice - I do not want to use any prefix and I'm perfectly aware that I could prefix my search phrase to get into duckduckgo instead of google>>)

Edited by aharry

Does anyone know how to change the default google default search engine in Alfred into a custom one, such as duckduckgo?

(Recently, I've got fed up with long time of loading the google's engine results and switched to duckduckgo. Unfortunately, I've grown accustomed to not using any prefix when I'm searching web through Alfred, which is now very annoying since whenever I'm intending to search duckduckgo, I end up in google's search engine in Safari. <<Notice - I do not want to use any prefix and I'm perfectly aware that I could prefix my search phrase to get into duckduckgo instead of google>>)

You can change your fallback searches by going to Alfred's Features > Default Results and clicking on "Setup Fallback Results" at the bottom.

Here's a tutorial on creating your own fallback searches if you fancy it:

http://blog.alfredapp.com/2014/08/11/tutorial-setting-up-your-own-fallback-searches/

Let me know if you need any help!

Cheers,

Vero