HRD

App will not open on iOS 9 beta 4

Alfred Remote isn't doing anything naughty so it could be a bug in iOS 9b4, I'll get the latest bits installed and take a look at this later today :)

The good news is Remote works absolutely fine in 13A4305g simulator (fresh build in Xcode 7), so there won't be issues in the future :)

I'll get iOS 9b4 installed on my iPad soon and investigate the old build, either way, I'll likely release an incremental build for Remote before iOS 9 is released.

I'm not entirely sure why this is happening as things are working fine in the simulator, and it could very well be a temporary issue in 9b4.

Either way, I'll have a new build of Remote out before iOS 9 is released :)

I'm not entirely sure why this is happening as things are working fine in the simulator, and it could very well be a temporary issue in 9b4.

Either way, I'll have a new build of Remote out before iOS 9 is released :)

As you say, maybe its a bug with beta 4, as it was opening on earlier builds.

Lets see what happens when beta 5 is released, which I guess will be next week.

Just to update you, it appears the reason Alfred Remote is crashing is because iOS 9 removes the ability to get the network name (which Alfred displays when attempting to connect). I'm in the process of removing this now and after some testing, will submit Alfred Remote 1.1 for approval which should fix this.

Bit of a shame as it was useful info!

Cheers,

Andrew

Hi there, 

I am finding that the App with not open iOS 9 beta 4.

Regards
Howard

That is why I came here to find the answer. I am not the only one who has a problem. Glad to be here, found the answer now.

Little update, I currently have Alfred Remote 1.1 sitting in the App Store review queue and once it's approved, I'll release ASAP.

This build will fix the issues you are experiencing with iOS 9 beta :)

Just to let you know, Alfred Remote 1.1 is currently processing for release so should be available in an hour or so. This will fix the iOS 9 issues you have experienced :)