Looking for a freelancer

I am looking for someone that is familiar with Alfred enough to set up a script filter that can search a given folder for a keyword and give me the ability to change the sorting of the query results. It's ok if I have to change this in code - doesn't have to be a UI toggle or anything like that.

For example, I want to search for an e-mail in Outlook with the number 456 in the subject line. I hit my hotkey, enter "456" and three hits appear, sorted by send date and actually SHOWING the send date.

I need to be able to do this for Outlook message searches and standard file searches in a given directory.

I have looked for tutorials so I could try this myself but I have not been successful so far.

If any of you pros want to tinker with it, I would be grateful and will gladly pay for your time.

• 7 months later...

Just rediscovered this post accidentally while looking for another one, and was surprised it was still unanswered. I though I might even have done so. The thing that comes to mind is that Alfred Workflow developers try to be helpful to everyone and would likely not charge for the work (though they likely wouldn’t refuse what you felt was fair to give, however symbolic), and that offering to pay is an incredibly nice gesture.

Perhaps no one replied because of that, as strange as that may seem. One reason might be that by taking money for it, a developer might feel an obligation to keep iterating on it to fit your needs even past what they think it’s fair from their original quote, for example.

Still, it is a nice gesture to offer, and it is indeed a hard task to do yourself if you’re just starting out. Not too complex, but still not for beginners. I don’t use Outlook, but I can take a look at it. Do you still need this?