Alfred Time Keeper

Thank you for responding. I can now enter a project using addproject, and the new projects appears in the projects.txt file. However, when I choose to use that project using the ATK:project command, while the added project appears in the list, I get the error "Can [sic] not read the projects file." 

Hi, Found that one too. Just pushed an update. You can update with AlleyOOP or redownload.

I'm having the same issue as Dan. I just downloaded and installed the workflow for the first time (the GitHub link updated on 6/17/13) and it's giving an error: "Could not open the project file: [file path]". Is there something different I need to be doing?

Thanks

I'm having the same issue as Dan. I just downloaded and installed the workflow for the first time (the GitHub link updated on 6/17/13) and it's giving an error: "Could not open the project file: [file path]". Is there something different I need to be doing?

Thanks

Yep, I was testing that when you wrote. Trying to get go to set permissions correctly. Not sure what I am doing wrong, but I am working on it. Thanks.

• 11 months later...

Hello, 

I have the following problem: I can't add any project...

Any ideas?

Starting debug for 'Alfred Time Keeper'

[ERROR: alfred.workflow.action.script] Code 2: fatal error: runtime: bsdthread_register error (unset DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES)

[ERROR: alfred.workflow.input.scriptfilter] Code 2: fatal error: runtime: bsdthread_register error (unset DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES)

[ERROR: alfred.workflow.input.scriptfilter] Code 2: fatal error: runtime: bsdthread_register error (unset DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES)

Wow. That's a new one on me. go should static link, so I do not know where the DYLD reference comes from. I will look into it.

What is your system stats? (OS version, etc).

Also, can you compile the go file yourself in the directory and see if that works. My article on Alfred Timekeeper shows how to do that:

http://computers.tutsplus.com/tutorials/track-project-time-with-alfred-timekeeper--cms-20981

Hello,

I am using Maverick and Alfred 2.3

I re-installed your workflow, but I still have the same problem. 

runtime stack:

Sorry, I am not an expert using Alfred. I don't know how to compile the go file. 

Thanks!

Okay. Just uploaded a newly compiled version using the go version 1.3beta2 and able to specify no dynamic link libraries. The problem we are seeing is due to the go compiler creating executables that look linkable, but are not. OS X is trying to link their DYLD library into the executable when running, which throughs this error. It was suppose to of been fixed in go 1.1, but evidently it has showed up again.

Therefore, re-download the workflow from my GitHub account, delete the old workflow, and install the new workflow. If it still errors, go to a terminal window and type "env" and post the results here.

If it works, please let me know so I can upload it to Packal as well. I will not bother to if it still errors.

Sorry for all the problems.

Edited by raguay.customct

Hi,

Great. The latest compiler fixed it.

You did not set a current project, or at least it is acting like you haven't. The file list you show does not have "project.txt" which keeps the name of the currently active project. The "projects.txt" keeps a list of each possible project. Use "atk:project" and pick the project you want to use. The create a project should of set the last created project as the current, but I believe some of your files might be out of sink due to the bad compiled program before. Try the "atk:project" action to set a project and see if it helps.

I need to write an action to "doctor" the files in case of them getting out of sink like that. On the todo....

The proper order for running it is to set the time record folder first with "atk:setdir". This allows you to set your directory so that it can be in dropbox and used by many systems. It should just default to the Alfred normal data directory. I will check the code for defaulting properly.

In the meantime, just use the "atk:setdir" first, then use "atk:addproject" to create your projects, then "atk:project" to set the current project, and "atk:state" to toggle stop/start timing.

Just noticed you are running 10.10. I have only tested on 10.9, but it should run fine on 10.10 as well. I am not a registered developer, so I do not have the full preview.

Edited by raguay.customct