Alfred is non longer searching in Safari bookmarks

Ben,

The features you are referring to are still available in Alfred 2 but are not activated by default. Your Alfred v1 settings don't migrate over to a new installation of Alfred 2.

To enable these features, open Alfred's preferences (pop him up, then press Cmd+, or use other whatever method you prefer).  Click the Features tab at the top of the Alfred 2 Preferences window. 

To enable searching Safari Bookmarks:

Under the Features tab, select the Default Results item on the left panel. Then in the right panel, select the "Bookmarks" item under Essentials.

To enable search 1Password 1Click Bookmarks:

Under the Features tab, select the 1Password item on the left panel. Then in the right panel, tick the "Enable 1Password Bookmarks" option.

One note, searching Safari history wasn't available as an option before. Alfred only provides the functionality to search your Safari Bookmarks. However, I believe there may be a workflow already available for Alfred 2 to let you search your Safari History.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

• 4 weeks later...

First, thank you David for your help and sorry for the delay.

For my part the issue is solved.

Indigo did you try to untick and tick again this checkbox?

Did you try to add a new bookmark on Safari and search for it on Alfred…

Ensure that you are using the latest verion…

I think I got my bookmarks problem resolved.  I noticed that Alfred would find new bookmarks, just not old ones.  I tried exporting my bookmarks to a file, deleting the ones I had, then reimporting them.  That seems to have fixed my problem, for whatever reason.