1 hour ago, Xage said:

After selecting the account I want, i get the "temporary disabled" screen.

If the application isn't verified, Google drastically limits the number of people who can sign up, so it's likely the workflow is over its limit.

Realistically, your best bet is to get your own client ID from Google and edit the workflow to use that instead of its own.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Browse, search and open Google Drive files from within Alfred.   Get the workflow from Packal or Github URL.   This workflow searched your google drive and opens the files in your browser. They ke

@magnotti The Python-based framework used in some Alfred workflows on macOS Sierra causes the high CPU usage you're seeing.   Take a look at this thread for the latest update from the workfl

Thanks azai91,   At first I couldn't use the login command, but I realised I have to install the Google oauth API. So I run this command from terminal:   easy_install --upgrade google-api-python-c

• 4 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, deanishe said:

Read the thread.

Yeah, done that before. if it's only about creating api client id and secret on google, and editing few lines in the code. It's worth a shot.

Thanks for guiding me to read again ;)

1 minute ago, fuorviatos said:

if it's only about creating api client id and secret on google, and editing few lines in the code.

That's the only way you'll get it working anytime soon, by the looks of things.

• 1 month later...