1 hour ago, Xage said:

After selecting the account I want, i get the "temporary disabled" screen.

If the application isn't verified, Google drastically limits the number of people who can sign up, so it's likely the workflow is over its limit.

Realistically, your best bet is to get your own client ID from Google and edit the workflow to use that instead of its own.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi, please help. I've been struggling for over an hour trying to login, but I get an error that Alfred is blocked by Google. 

I've read all the threads there are about this issue, but it's all blablabla for me. I'm not a coder, so I don't know anything about API's and stuff. How can I get this to work please? I just want to search my Google files 😞

Thank you. 

8 hours ago, deanishe said:

Right, so you're having the same problem as everyone above. Here are Google's instructions for setting up a Google application:

https://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/oauth2/

I explained where to put the ID and secret when you've got them further up the page.

Thanks, I've already tried this. I got the credentials, I changed the code. Still not working. 

13 hours ago, deanishe said:

We can't help you if you can't give us a better description of what's going wrong than that.

There is no better description than what I've already mentioned. You said to get the credentials and edit the workflow. I got the credentials en edited the workflow, but it still isn't working. You also didn't give more instructions than that. It's very difficult if you don't have experience in this type of thing. 

Steps I've made:

1. get the workflow

2. get the credentials

3. edit the workflow

4. zip the edited workflow and gave it the name 'archive.alfredworkflow'

5. double click > will not install

6. tried to drag the workflow in alfred > will not install 

2 hours ago, robbedoes said:

There is no better description than what I've already mentioned.

This:

2 hours ago, robbedoes said:

double click > will not install

You've zipped it incorrectly. Don’t zip the folder the workflow is in, select the contents of the folder and zip them.

Or better yet, download and install the original workflow and edit it after installation.

As @deanishe has pointed out,

51 minutes ago, robbedoes said:

This isn't how it should be done.

Try the following:

1. Download the workflow (the .alfredworkflow file): https://github.com/azai91/alfred-drive-workflow/releases/download/v2.1/Google-Drive.alfredworkflow
  2. Double click on the downloaded file to open it with alfred
  3. Right click on the workflow inside Alfred, and select "Open in Finder"image.png.f9190dae3e7352ef0204645a90ac7455.png
  4. In the finder window that's opened in (3), edit the google-drive.rb file with your own credentials.image.png.e5666ae9ab3559d883f1e2bc8d57ae96.png
  5. Save the file
  6. Run the workflow
5 minutes ago, Mr Pennyworth said:

As @deanishe has pointed out,

This isn't how it should be done.

Try the following:

1. Download the workflow (the .alfredworkflow file): https://github.com/azai91/alfred-drive-workflow/releases/download/v2.1/Google-Drive.alfredworkflow
  2. Double click on the downloaded file to open it with alfred
  3. Right click on the workflow inside Alfred, and select "Open in Finder"image.png.f9190dae3e7352ef0204645a90ac7455.png
  4. In the finder window that's opened in (3), edit the google-drive.rb file with your own credentials.image.png.e5666ae9ab3559d883f1e2bc8d57ae96.png
  5. Save the file
  6. Run the workflow

Thanks, I've followed your steps and tried to run the workflow. Does not work. 

Tried debugging inside Alfred:

1886586700_Schermafbeelding2021-01-15om15_41_41.thumb.jpg.1e42cdcb302e91b0f9799ae81a7b3378.jpg

3 minutes ago, robbedoes said:

Thanks, I've followed your steps and tried to run the workflow. Does not work. 

Tried debugging inside Alfred:

1886586700_Schermafbeelding2021-01-15om15_41_41.thumb.jpg.1e42cdcb302e91b0f9799ae81a7b3378.jpg

I've tried to paste a screenshot of the code, but the image is too big or something. 

MIME_TYPE_ICONS = {
'application/vnd.google-apps.document' => { :path => 'icons/doc.png' },
'application/vnd.google-apps.spreadsheet' => { :path => 'icons/sheet.png' },
'application/vnd.google-apps.presentation' => { :path => 'icons/slide.png' },
'application/vnd.google-apps.form' => { :path => 'icons/form.png' },
'application/pdf' => { :path => 'icons/dummy.pdf', :type => 'fileicon' },
}

This is line 27 - 33