Recent Items 4.3 beta 2 for Alfred 4: Finder Recent Items

• 2 months later...
On 4/8/2020 at 12:40 AM, Oscar said:

I am using Alfred 4, after using the terminal script, every commend is working well! However, concerning the Custom Categories, I don't know how to set the categories. From the help section, the Alfred Metadata Analyzer is 404 not found. Can anyone help? Thanks very much!

This was a tool offered by Alfred team.

Maybe Vero could give us a new link.

On 4/8/2020 at 4:40 AM, Oscar said:

From the help section, the Alfred Metadata Analyzer is 404 not found. Can anyone help? Thanks very much!

Thanks for the nudge @Carlos-Sz :) 

@Oscar Could you clarify what you're trying to use the Metadata Tool for?

If you're unable to find some files on your Mac, update to Alfred 4.1, open Alfred's preferences to the Help tab > Troubleshooting > Run Troubleshooting... You can then drag any files you're unable to find to see what Alfred sees, and whether there are any issues with the metadata.

Cheers,
Vero

• 2 months later...

Hi, I am really enjoying using your workflow but can't get the open/save dialog action to work. When I invoke the workflow and select a path and press the option key, underneath the selected item I see "search for off in spotllight". What can I do to get it to work properly?

• 1 year later...

Thanks for the great workflow.

Is there a way to add to it where I can immediately find the most recent Date Added item?

Use: When I save files from internet or make screenshots I want to immediately navigate to wherever they downloaded/saved to.

• 2 months later...

Thank you for this workflow, it is very useful.

It would be great if recent items from additional directories/drives could be included in the results, as the workflow currently only includes files from the Home, Downloads, and Applications directories.  This means that recently-accessed files on external drives are not included in this workflow's results.