Calendar Workflow

• 1 year later...

Is anybody having alignment problems with the calendar's columns (see below)?

595e89091bb8a_ScreenShot2017-07-06at2_49_17PM.jpg.e90f31834f2ed2dbc0432fde10b1397d.jpg

I tried adjusting the width in the configuration file and redownloading the newest version (to make sure everything is up to date), but nothing appears to be working.

Any advice for fixing it? Thanks!!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...

@PPete Could you please fill in your Powerpack email address in your forum profile? 

Next, please provide more details when reporting an issue. If there's an actual crash, please provide the crash log. If there are other issues, take a look at the Workflow debugger to provide useful information.

Cheers,
Vero

Hi Vero,

I worked with Alfred support and identified the issue. I don't heavily use this workflow anymore so I didn't troubleshoot it further. It's related to an issue with Python which causes Python to crash when this workflow is executed or the calendar app is launched, and only happens on Big Sur (did not happen on previous OS). 

image.thumb.png.87192f3e7eb5bd2e5e635a3e03d5fcbb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forums, @cleobis.

23 hours ago, cleobis said:

I believe I have resolved the crash. Formatting is a bit wonky and still needs to be fixed.

Unfortunately, the formatting is what makes the Workflow. The calendaring itself is unimpressive—run cal in a Terminal and you’ll see what I mean; parsing that is dead simple and can be done in 5 minutes with way less code (speaking from experience). What made this Workflow interesting was the correct theme-independent formatting.

What’s needed is to fix the dependency, not disable it.

Edited by vitor