Sign in to follow this  
arthurb

Contact phone number and reseting iTunes library

I'm using v2.0 (141).

When adding a new contact in Address Book, if I input the phone number without any dashes (i.e. 8005554444), address book will automatically format the phone number with the correct parenthesis and dash placements (i.e. (800) 555-4444) once I finish editing the contact info. If you subsequently open up the contact in Alfred, the phone number shows up in the original form it was inputted without the formatting added by address book. Can this be fixed?

One other thing I reported several days back but none of the two updates since then fixed it. The lightning icon in the itunes mini-player which resets the library is missing.

I'm using v2.0 (141).

When adding a new contact in Address Book, if I input the phone number without any dashes (i.e. 8005554444), address book will automatically format the phone number with the correct parenthesis and dash placements (i.e. (800) 555-4444) once I finish editing the contact info. If you subsequently open up the contact in Alfred, the phone number shows up in the original form it was inputted without the formatting added by address book. Can this be fixed?

One other thing I reported several days back but none of the two updates since then fixed it. The lightning icon in the itunes mini-player which resets the library is missing.

Not all reported issues will be fixed, especially when there is a reason. I replied to your previous thread a while back:

http://www.alfredforum.com/topic/697-itunes-reset-library-button-missing/

As for formatting phone numbers, this likely won't be fixed for v2.0 but possibly in the future. Alfred shows phone numbers as Contacts.app gives them to him, so if you save with a format, it will show that format.

I'm moving this to the noted subforum for now.

Not all reported issues will be fixed, especially when there is a reason. I replied to your previous thread a while back:

http://www.alfredforum.com/topic/697-itunes-reset-library-button-missing/

As for formatting phone numbers, this likely won't be fixed for v2.0 but possibly in the future. Alfred shows phone numbers as Contacts.app gives them to him, so if you save with a format, it will show that format.

I'm moving this to the noted subforum for now.

Got it. I missed your previous response. Thanks.

Sign in to follow this