Alfred and Hex Calculations

Hello everyone,

i was asking myself, if Alfred can do Hex calculations like 0x40+0x60 for example.

I know that you can enter the advanced calculator by using "=" but it shows the 

result in decimal. 

Does anyone know how to change the output to hex ? Maybe there is a Workflow

to do this ? I couldn't find anything tho.

Cheers,

FroZen

Hello everyone,

i was asking myself, if Alfred can do Hex calculations like 0x40+0x60 for example.

I know that you can enter the advanced calculator by using "=" but it shows the 

result in decimal. 

Does anyone know how to change the output to hex ? Maybe there is a Workflow

to do this ? I couldn't find anything tho.

Cheers,

FroZen

I dont know of one in particular but this should be possible with a workflow at least. Are you looking for simple calculations (add,subtract,multiply,divide) only? Are you looking for only single operation or multiple?

Its only simple calculations and single operations. Multiple operations would be done by copying the result in clipboard and work with that a few sec later.

Was curious overall cause alfred can already calculate with hex. Only what it does is, show the result in dec and not in hex :/

Its only simple calculations and single operations. Multiple operations would be done by copying the result in clipboard and work with that a few sec later.

Was curious overall cause alfred can already calculate with hex. Only what it does is, show the result in dec and not in hex :/

Well, what about this... wondering if it would be easier to just convert the output to hex instead. So.. then you could type or paste in the hex values into alfred's calculator and get decimal output, but press to copy that and simply press a hotkey to convert the decimal value in the clipboard to hex. Would that work?