The impending El Capitan

zkarj

Hi.

Is there any official word on El Capitan compatibility for Alfred? I don't know if a "planted" email in the keynote constitutes a release date announcement, but assuming it does, it's only 2 weeks away.

I'd like to consider moving to the recently released GM but would want to be sure Alfred will work before I do.

Thanks.

Alfred itself seems to work fine.  I'm getting some unexpected Applescript errors in some workflows though, along the lines of

[ERROR: alfred.workflow.action.script] 564:573: execution error: System Events got an error: Application isn’t running. (-600)

Also....Alfred's Terminal feature is not working for me (quite possibly because it may rely on Applescript under the hood).

Nor are Restart or Log Out ... but quitting applications works.

Edited by dfay

Hi.

Is there any official word on El Capitan compatibility for Alfred? I don't know if a "planted" email in the keynote constitutes a release date announcement, but assuming it does, it's only 2 weeks away.

I'd like to consider moving to the recently released GM but would want to be sure Alfred will work before I do.

Thanks.

I've had El Capitan on a machine since the first beta. Alfred has worked flawlessly on it all the way through. I will say however, GM isn't ALWAYS the last release. That being said, I believe the release date for El Capitan was determined to be next week (based on the little easter egg in the keynote).  I'd probably recommend waiting until then to do the install unless you're just really wanting it.