Not finding file, not able to reindex

I was trying to find a file with the word 'hospital' in the name and Alfred was not turning up any results.  I went through all the steps in reindexing and everything else found here but nothing works.
In fact, when trying to rebuild the index Terminal just kind of hangs there on the screenshot I've linked.

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-21%20at%204.37.0

PS...how do I upload a photo as attachment here?

I was trying to find a file with the word 'hospital' in the name and Alfred was not turning up any results.  I went through all the steps in reindexing and everything else found here but nothing works.

In fact, when trying to rebuild the index Terminal just kind of hangs there on the screenshot I've linked.

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-21%20at%204.37.0

PS...how do I upload a photo as attachment here?

Rebuilding the index doesn't really show much. It all takes place in the background. If you noticed, in the terminal window that was opened, it says that you can check the status of the index process by clicking on the Spotlight magnifying glass icon in the menu bar. In previous versions of OS X, that was correct. Starting with Yosemite, you would actually have to click the icon (to show Spotlight) and then type a single character. Just above where Spotlight lists the results, there should be a progress bar showing the progress of the index. Prior to Yosemite, the Spotlight icon would pulse (show a little pulsing dot in the center) and if you clicked to show Spotlight, it would show the progress at the top. After checking this, if you have verified that the indexing DID occur (have to wait and let it finish) then, lets double check a few things.

1. What is the path to the file?

2. Is that path within Alfred's search scope?

3. Does Spotlight show the file in it's results?

Rebuilding the index doesn't really show much. It all takes place in the background. If you noticed, in the terminal window that was opened, it says that you can check the status of the index process by clicking on the Spotlight magnifying glass icon in the menu bar. In previous versions of OS X, that was correct. Starting with Yosemite, you would actually have to click the icon (to show Spotlight) and then type a single character. Just above where Spotlight lists the results, there should be a progress bar showing the progress of the index. Prior to Yosemite, the Spotlight icon would pulse (show a little pulsing dot in the center) and if you clicked to show Spotlight, it would show the progress at the top. After checking this, if you have verified that the indexing DID occur (have to wait and let it finish) then, lets double check a few things.

1. What is the path to the file?

2. Is that path within Alfred's search scope?

3. Does Spotlight show the file in it's results?

I was able to reindex. 

1. path: ~/Documents/Voice Jobs/Voice Submissions

2. Yes, this path is within Alfred's search scope. (Tried attaching a pic above)

3. Yes, spotlight shows the file in it's results.

any suggestions to my above update?

Could you please provide some more details on the file by installing this little Metadata tool and dragging one of your files onto it? Paste the results in your reply and it'll make it easier for me to help you out :)

http://cachefly.alfredapp.com/tools/AlfredMetadataTool_v1.1.zip

With regards to posting images, you just need to pop the image on Dropbox or any other image hosting service and link to it. At this point, the image upload feature for the forum was disabled due to abuse in the past.

Could you please provide some more details on the file by installing this little Metadata tool and dragging one of your files onto it? Paste the results in your reply and it'll make it easier for me to help you out :)

http://cachefly.alfredapp.com/tools/AlfredMetadataTool_v1.1.zip

With regards to posting images, you just need to pop the image on Dropbox or any other image hosting service and link to it. At this point, the image upload feature for the forum was disabled due to abuse in the past.

/Users/zamboknee/Documents/Voice Jobs/Voice Submissions/MooseWarywoda-ECMC_HospitalTV.mp3

Internal File Metadata
======================

Display Name: MooseWarywoda-ECMC_HospitalTV.mp3
    Alt Names: 
    File Type: public.mp3
     Comments: 
     Keywords: 
    Last Used: 

Raw mdls File Metadata
======================

kMDItemAudioBitRate            = 96000
kMDItemAudioChannelCount       = 1
kMDItemAudioSampleRate         = 44100
kMDItemContentCreationDate     = 2014-09-29 19:46:38 +0000
kMDItemContentModificationDate = 2014-09-29 19:46:38 +0000
kMDItemContentType             = "public.mp3"
kMDItemContentTypeTree         = (
    "public.mp3",
    "public.audio",
    "public.audiovisual-content",
    "public.data",
    "public.item",
    "public.content"
)
kMDItemDateAdded               = 2015-03-01 02:35:25 +0000
kMDItemDisplayName             = "MooseWarywoda-ECMC_HospitalTV.mp3"
kMDItemDurationSeconds         = 69.40733333333334
kMDItemFSContentChangeDate     = 2014-09-29 19:46:38 +0000
kMDItemFSCreationDate          = 2014-09-29 19:46:38 +0000
kMDItemFSCreatorCode           = ""
kMDItemFSFinderFlags           = 0
kMDItemFSHasCustomIcon         = (null)
kMDItemFSInvisible             = 0
kMDItemFSIsExtensionHidden     = 0
kMDItemFSIsStationery          = (null)
kMDItemFSLabel                 = 0
kMDItemFSName                  = "MooseWarywoda-ECMC_HospitalTV.mp3"
kMDItemFSNodeCount             = (null)
kMDItemFSOwnerGroupID          = 20
kMDItemFSOwnerUserID           = 501
kMDItemFSSize                  = 833201
kMDItemFSTypeCode              = ""
kMDItemKind                    = "Mp3 Document"
kMDItemLogicalSize             = 833201
kMDItemMediaTypes              = (
    Sound
)
kMDItemPhysicalSize            = 835584
kMDItemTotalBitRate            = 96000

/Users/zamboknee/Documents/Voice Jobs/Voice Submissions/MooseWarywoda-ECMC_HospitalTV.mp3

Alfred uses an intelligent search scope when searching without a keyword. The results included in Alfred's default results include applications, contacts and other file types you've specified in your Default Results preferences. By default, mp3 files aren't included, so you'll need to type "open" (or press the keyword as a shortcut) first.

e.g. [spacebar]hospital

This will expand your search to include files and documents. You can find out more about file search here: https://www.alfredapp.com/help/features/file-search/#file-search

Let me know if you still have any issues :)

Alfred uses an intelligent search scope when searching without a keyword. The results included in Alfred's default results include applications, contacts and other file types you've specified in your Default Results preferences. By default, mp3 files aren't included, so you'll need to type "open" (or press the keyword as a shortcut) first.

e.g. [spacebar]hospital

This will expand your search to include files and documents. You can find out more about file search here: https://www.alfredapp.com/help/features/file-search/#file-search

Let me know if you still have any issues :)

I tried using 'open' and 'find' and was unable to locate this mp3. Will I have to setup a File Filter for mp3 now?