Am I crazy or is the clipboard not working?

I used to be able to see everything I ever copied to my clipboard for the day (or maybe the last 100 or so items) in the alfred app. Now in V2 it only shows stuff that was copied to clipboard via Alfred, not stuff that I selected and hit Command + C. Bug? Yes/No? Thoughts?

I'm not getting any history for my clipboard either. I did have this option checked. I unchecked and rechecked it and I'm still getting no history when I hit my shortcut. The window displays, just no copied text, only the All Snippets bit.

Update: After unchecking and rechecking, I had to shut down and restart Alfred. My history then showed up - even the stuff I'd copied before restarting Alfred.

I'm not getting any history for my clipboard either. I did have this option checked. I unchecked and rechecked it and I'm still getting no history when I hit my shortcut. The window displays, just no copied text, only the All Snippets bit.

Update: After unchecking and rechecking, I had to shut down and restart Alfred. My history then showed up - even the stuff I'd copied before restarting Alfred.

Are you syncing Alfred settings and if so, where?

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Hahahaha. I was having this problem again and had to go search, yet again, for the answer. This was the top result on google and BAM here I am.

You really shouldn't be experiencing corruption of this DB... is there anything you can think of which is triggering it? Such as non-graceful OS X shutdowns?

• 3 months later...

Big problem for me the Clipboard Histrory through Alfred doesn,t work anymore since my Yosomite update... 10.0.4

Any tricks ?

All my best,

David

Hi David,

Alfred's Clipboard History should work just fine, so it's likely something simple. Take a look at the three troubleshooting steps on this page for details of how to resolve the issue and let me know how you get on :)

https://www.alfredapp.com/help/troubleshooting/clipboard-history/

Cheers,

Vero

[Note: I've deleted your other thread as there's no need to post the same question twice - we're here and will answer as quick as we can!]