Alfred Dock Icon: process drag and drop files

It would be interesting to drag and drop files from Finder over Alfred dock icon and have File Action list automatically opened so we could easily select an operation e.g. Copy.

Maybe Andrew could consider (I said consider) this feature for 2.5? :)

I’ll be honest David: I never tried the hotkey. Thank you for point it.

Anyway, drag and drop may be a nice alternative to use Alfred, maybe even a good feature to bring more users to it, users that don’t like or don’t want to remember a lot of hotkeys.

Sometimes, I just like to use the mouse and have Alfred in hand, in this case, would be great.

I’ll be honest David: I never tried the hotkey. Thank you for point it.

Anyway, drag and drop may be a nice alternative to use Alfred, maybe even a good feature to bring more users to it, users that don’t like or don’t want to remember a lot of hotkeys.

Sometimes, I just like to use the mouse and have Alfred in hand, in this case, would be great.

Gotcha. Yeah just remember, Cmd+Opt+/ goes to previous path. Cmd+Opt+\ brings up actions for the selected file, or even selected path (think selected text). For example, if I'm working on something in the terminal, I can select the text of the path to a file and press Cmd+Opt+\ and get result actions on the file or folder in the path of that selected text.