"Run Script" action doesn't actually execute anything

So I have a workflow set up with a script filter triggering a "run script" action. The (/bin/bash) script action is set to escape backquotes / dollar signs, run instances sequentially and contains this:

echo entered alfred.workflow.action.script >&2
./process_command.sh {query}

When the script action gets executed, the Debug pane (set to log all information) shows this:

[iNFO: alfred.workflow.input.scriptfilter] Processing output 'alfred.workflow.action.script' with arg 'restore sa '

At first, I thought I just screwed something up, so i set up a hotkey trigger to go directly into the same script action, but it still only yields this:

[iNFO: alfred.workflow.trigger.hotkey] Processing output 'alfred.workflow.action.script' with arg 'restore sa'

The weird thing is that it used to work just fine. The only thing on my system that's changed in that time is that I installed the newly released public beta update for El Capitan - 10.11.1 Beta (15B38b). I have randomly gotten it to work again after first experiencing this issue (not sure how) but it broke again soon after.

In case it helps, here's a link to the GitHub repo containing my code: https://github.com/TimeDelta/session_archiver

Edited by TimeDelta