Unable to view Podcasts

Whenever I launch the iTunes mini player I am unable to access Podcasts. I have lots of subscriptions and I can see them listed in the iTunes Music Library.xml file. I have 'Include Podcasts' enabled in Alfred but cannot view them.

When I launch the mini player I see: Genres; Artists; Albums; Playlists; Random Album. If I search through these there is nothing that I can find related to Podcasts.

Am I missing something?

Whenever I launch the iTunes mini player I am unable to access Podcasts. I have lots of subscriptions and I can see them listed in the iTunes Music Library.xml file. I have 'Include Podcasts' enabled in Alfred but cannot view them.

When I launch the mini player I see: Genres; Artists; Albums; Playlists; Random Album. If I search through these there is nothing that I can find related to Podcasts.

Am I missing something?

I don't see anything related to Podcasts neither in the initial iTunes MiniPlayer window, but at least I'm able to search for podcast episodes and podcast "albums".

I don't see anything related to Podcasts neither in the initial iTunes MiniPlayer window, but at least I'm able to search for podcast episodes and podcast "albums".

I am not able to do a search for anything podcast related. Ah well, never mind, just a feature I'll have to live without

Nobody knows why this feature isn't working for me? :(

Sorry about the slow reply on this, I've been away from my desktop computer.

Podcasts in iTunes should be included in Alfred's iTunes mini player. Make sure you have "Include Podcasts" selected in Alfred's iTunes preferences, then reload the library when Alfred's mini player is showing by using cmd+r.

itunes%20podcasts.png

You should be able to browse the episodes by artist, and also search for episodes. Let me know if you have any problems!

Cheers,

Andrew