Adobe CC Workspaces

I regularly switch between a single and dual monitor setup, and have two respective Workspaces setup for each of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign (CC 2015). I'd like an Alfred workflow that will automatically switch all three programs to a specific Workspace setup at once (and reset them)?

I found this Applescript through a search, which does work for Illustrator, but simply changing the application name doesn't seem to work for Photoshop or InDesign.

set targetWorkspace to "One Monitor"
tell application "Adobe Illustrator"
do javascript ("switchWorkspace ('" & targetWorkspace & "');")
reset workspace
end tell

Any suggestions would be appreciated! :)

Open the Script Editor, and make sure the language is set to AppleScript. Paste this code in the window:

delay 3
tell application "System Events" to return name of first process whose frontmost is true

Run it (⌘R, or press the icon), then switch to whatever app you want. You have 3 seconds to do this, after which the Result part of the Script Editor will tell you the name of the app that is in front. That’s the name you need to use.

I found out both the proper names to use, but running the original script using those names results in these errors.

Photoshop: Highlights line 4 "workspace" -> "Expected end of line, etc. but found identifier."

InDesign: Highlights "javascript" -> "Expected end of line but found application constant or consideration."

Edited by kylewagg