turn off conversion of special characters like ş in a search-query

hello,

I noticed the following problem and wonder, if there is a solution, that I didn't think of.

example: when I use the imdb keyword to search something, where the query-term includes a special character like in Ayşe, Alfred seems to convert the special character to something else. In this case Ayşe turns to Ay%C5%9Fe.

Safari brings me to the imdb result page which doesn't show any result, because imdb was looking for Ay%C5%9Fe instead of Ayşe.

can the conversion of special character be turned off in query-terms?

thank you for any feedback and ideas.

hello,

I noticed the following problem and wonder, if there is a solution, that I didn't think of.

example: when I use the imdb keyword to search something, where the query-term includes a special character like in Ayşe, Alfred seems to convert the special character to something else. In this case Ayşe turns to Ay%C5%9Fe.

Safari brings me to the imdb result page which doesn't show any result, because imdb was looking for Ay%C5%9Fe instead of Ayşe.

can the conversion of special character be turned off in query-terms?

thank you for any feedback and ideas.

The IMDB search was altered in the latest release to be UTF8 and Plus Space encoded... are you using b163 as searching for imdb Ayşe works for me now.

The IMDB search was altered in the latest release to be UTF8 and Plus Space encoded... are you using b163 as searching for imdb Ayşe works for me now.

I'm using b166. I changed the standard browser from Safari to Firefox to check if it's Safari-related, but the result is the same: imdb can not process the query because of the character conversion of ş

The same issue applies for é or ü etc. too.

I tried other searches which are standard in Alfred – the conversion issue only affects imdb.