Easily share snippets (possible to export/import snippets only)?

Cliff

Or a team of people who individually use Alfred app, is it possible to make the snippets shareable between us? For example, John is the source of all the snippets, he clicks export, and each of us clicks import of his export file on each of our computers. Thank you very much.

Or a team of people who individually use Alfred app, is it possible to make the snippets shareable between us? For example, John is the source of all the snippets, he clicks export, and each of us clicks import of his export file on each of our computers. Thank you very much.

This isn't currently possible, but something I have a note for and will be considering in the future :)

• 6 months later...

This is a feature now! You can right-click any snippet collection and click "Export…" to save them to your computer. Then someone else can open them with Alfred on their computer.

So we need something that automatically keeps snippets updated on 50+ machines. A manual solution isn't really viable here since we already have something set up to automatically update snippets with TextExpander.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/8/2016 at 6:28 AM, Vero said:

It's already possible to import your TextExpander snippets thanks to this tool by wonderful user danieldiekmeier :)

http://alfred.danieldiekmeier.de

Cheers,

Vero

This link provided looks like it is now dead. I looked around and it looks like the project isn't supported and doesn't work anymore. 

https://github.com/danieldiekmeier/textexpander-to-alfred3

Any idea if there is anything else out there?

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/30/2020 at 6:40 AM, Andrew said:

I actually have an internal ticket to provide native csv import into snippets, so expect this in Alfred's future.

Has this feature been implemented and I simply overlooked it, or is it still in the works by chance?