Tab Completions not working for old workflows.

raguay.customct

Completion on keywords that do not accept an argument is broken for old workflows. But, if I change the settings and save the workflow item, then it always works fine. But, with over 80 workflows with many keywords defined, that would take me a long time to reset and re-save all of them. This is using version 2.8.1 (423).

Completion on keywords that do not accept an argument is broken for old workflows. But, if I change the settings and save the workflow item, then it always works fine. But, with over 80 workflows with many keywords defined, that would take me a long time to reset and re-save all of them. This is using version 2.8.1 (423).

Hmm odd... any chance you could email me the info.plist of a workflow which isn't tab auto-completing?

(the info@alfredapp address please)

Cheers,

Andrew

I think I have figured this out a little more. It happens in a fresh booted, low number of applications running as well. It happens with script filters and just keywords alike. Tab completion of the name of the keyword fails periodically, but it always works with a carriage return if an input is required (because otherwise it is just actioned). It is happening with new and old ones, but doesn't seem to have a reason that I can tell when it will work or not. I have now realized that I use carriage return more than tab for these and therefore noticed it more while I have been trying to track it down.

• 10 months later...

Not sure if what I'm experiencing is related to this problem. I have had this one issue, tab not completing a workflow keyword, ever since I filed this complaint last year. This week, I just installed and started using a different theme. Ever since then, I have not had one issue with this. Also, Alfred is responding faster than before. My old theme was one I created two years ago and I haven't change themes at all until now. Could something in the theme be messed up that would cause problems like this?

If anyone else has problems with tab completion and sluggishness, have them change to a new theme and see if it makes a difference. I know, this seems weird, but it has helped me a whole lot!!

BTW: This has helped on both my Mac Mini and Mac Air. So, I have confirmed this helped my issue on two different system, but I do sync between them.