WebScreenshots — Take screenshots directly to the web

This workflow is officially deprecated in favour of Screenshots

Take screenshots with and upload them directly to imgur, copying the resulting link to the clipboard.

wP0LTlj.png

In addition to the Hotkey, you may upload an image or video by picking the Upload Screenshot File Action.

uploadscreenshotclipboard uploads the most recent image data in your clipboard.

savescreenshotclipboard saves the most recent image data in your clipboard to the Desktop.

recentscreenshots enumerates recently uploaded screenshots, ordered from the last. You can then open them in the browser to view (↵), delete (⌘↵), copy (⌥↵), or preview (⇧).

• 3 months later...

Vitor,

WebScreenshot was working perfectly, but today whenever I've taken a screenshot the workflow breaks down. Here is the debug log from Alfred:

Starting debug for 'WebScreenshot'

[ERROR: alfred.workflow.action.script] ./_licensed/imgur-screenshot/imgur-screenshot.sh: line 113: terminal-notifier: command not found
./_licensed/imgur-screenshot/imgur-screenshot.sh: line 113: terminal-notifier: command not found
./_licensed/imgur-screenshot/imgur-screenshot.sh: line 113: terminal-notifier: command not found

Can you please advise what's going on? 

Thanks!
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

juliosecco There’s no way to upload to a specific account. I just looked into it, and I don’t intend to add the option to do it. Reason being it can’t be completely automated. It will require manual labour on the user’s side (manually registering a new application with imgur and getting an API key) and that’s a bad experience on the user’s side, and one I wouldn’t be improving on since I don’t have an account.

I will consider a PR if it’s well done and takes user experience into account, though.

xilopaint open the debugger, and post the output.

[2016-07-28 12:36:13][ERROR: action.script] ./_licensed/imgur-screenshot/imgur-screenshot.sh: line 113: terminal-notifier: command not found

dyld: warning, LC_RPATH ~/Library/Frameworks in /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/Flip4Mac WMA Import.component/Contents/MacOS/Flip4Mac WMA Import being ignored in restricted program because it is a relative path

[2016-07-28 12:36:13][ERROR: action.script] ./_licensed/imgur-screenshot/imgur-screenshot.sh: line 113: terminal-notifier: command not found

I too see the error, but indeed the workflow is working, the snapshot is loaded and in the clipboard I have the link...

another strange thing is that my error message is slightly different from yours:

./_licensed/imgur-screenshot/imgur-screenshot.sh: line 114: terminal-notifier: command not found

The terminal-notifier error is expected (I should silence that one), as the notification is handled differently. The issue in xilopaint’s case is playing the sound.

My terminal-notifier error is also on line 114, so it seems you might be using a different version, xilopaint. What macOS version are you on?

Edited by Vítor

The terminal-notifier error is expected (I should silence that one), as the notification is handled differently. The issue in xilopaint’s case is playing the sound.

My terminal-notifier error is also on line 114, so it seems you might be using a different version, xilopaint. What macOS version are you on?

• 1 month later...

Hello All

I'm starting with Alfred workflows but frequently has used WebScreenshot.

Not sure what happened last days, but it stopped to work (no link copied into clipboard) and got following debug log:

[2016-09-21 14:06:25][ERROR: action.script] ./_licensed/imgur-screenshot/imgur-screenshot.sh: line 114: terminal-notifier: command not found

./_licensed/imgur-screenshot/imgur-screenshot.sh: line 114: terminal-notifier: command not found

I have updated into last version, restarted the app but no result.

Any advice ?

Update.

Fixes the problem Heniek reported. In addition, a link to delete the uploaded image will also be produced and saved to /tmp/webscreenshot_latest_upload_delete_url.txt. This file will be overwritten on every usage.

To update, download the latest version (same URL) or wait a few days (15 or less) and it’ll prompt you to on next usage, since it uses OneUpdater.

Update.

Better handling of URLs. Copied URL will no longer have trailing newline. Delete URLs will be appended to the file instead of overwritten and will be accompanied by the date and time they were taken, to help identify them.

To update, download the latest version (same URL) or wait a few days (15 or less) and it’ll prompt you to on next usage, since it uses OneUpdater.