WebScreenshots — Take screenshots directly to the web

8 minutes ago, pnuker said:

Thanks, but the new version only shows these two:

image.png.65ee33b70946db7924fc2d9cd29baf55.png

Ok, that was from the packal download. I downloaded it from github and it's the correct workflow, but now I'm seeing "screenshot not uploaded".

Same debug:

[2017-12-21 15:59:11][trigger.hotkey] Processing output of 'action.script' with arg ''

[2017-12-21 15:59:16][action.script] Processing output of 'action.script' with arg ''

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi @vitor, thanks for the workflow!

Is there a way to configure to use my own Imgur account is the upload destination? I guess it would have to involve the insertion of my own API key or similar, correct?

And, is there a way to invoke this workflow on screenshots that exist only in the clipboard history?

• 1 year later...

@kodiak

Looks Like I forgot to answer your questions.

On 3/23/2018 at 10:41 AM, kodiak said:

Is there a way to configure to use my own Imgur account is the upload destination?

I’ve answered that before.

On 3/23/2018 at 10:41 AM, kodiak said:

is there a way to invoke this workflow on screenshots that exist only in the clipboard history?

No. I think I considered and abandoned that idea, at one point.

Update.

Removed resampling options, for simplification.

Allow uploading from clipboard. Credit goes to @pablojimeno and @himat for mentioning pngpaste, which I did not know existed.

To update, download the latest version (same URL) or wait a few days and it’ll prompt you to on next usage, since it uses OneUpdater.

Edited by vitor
  • 5 weeks later...

Updates.

• Removed pngpaste as a dependency to uploading or saving clipboard image data in favour of a custom solution.
  • Saving image data from the clipboard now saves it with the same name pattern as screenshots.

To update, download the latest version (same URL) or wait a few days and it’ll prompt you to on next usage, since it uses OneUpdater.

Updates:

• When saving or uploading image data from the clipboard, it no longer needs to be the most recent item. The Workflow will find and use the most recent image data from the clipboard history.
  • Ported Ruby sections to JXA.

• 1 year later...

EDIT: IGNORE post, my LuLu firewall was blocking the imgur domain. leaving it here just in case someone else faces the same issue

Is this workflow still supported? The "Upload screenshot" command doesn't seem to work. I get the below error. No errors in the debug logs. same with "uploadscreenshotclipboard" command which responds with no image data found in clipboard

Other info:

- All files have 755 perms.

- I was trying to upload a png (size 124kb). Image linked below 

image.png.ceb763d7dbc35df701bb9ea28fc0423a.png

370533408_17936410580709306_8284756237534337239_n.thumb.jpg.968e4799f339019b8d08286f1d89d6b0.jpg

Edited by andy4222
  • vitor changed the title to WebScreenshots — Take screenshots directly to the web