vitor

WebScreenshot — Take screenshots directly to the web

2 minutes ago, pnuker said:

I am, however, getting "Upload failed" in my clipboard.

Open the debugger, set the log output to “All Information”, and post the output.

Edited by vitor

1 minute ago, vitor said:

Open the debugger, set the log output to “All Information”, and post the output.

[2017-12-21 15:33:32][trigger.hotkey] Processing output of 'action.script' with arg ''
[2017-12-21 15:33:39][action.script] Processing output of 'action.script' with arg ''

8 minutes ago, pnuker said:

Thanks, but the new version only shows these two:

image.png.65ee33b70946db7924fc2d9cd29baf55.png

Ok, that was from the packal download. I downloaded it from github and it's the correct workflow, but now I'm seeing "screenshot not uploaded".

Same debug:

[2017-12-21 15:59:11][trigger.hotkey] Processing output of 'action.script' with arg ''

[2017-12-21 15:59:16][action.script] Processing output of 'action.script' with arg ''

8 minutes ago, pnuker said:

but now I'm seeing "screenshot not uploaded".

As I said, you need to check your connection to https://imgur.com/. It’s working fine on my end and no one else seems to be having the same problem.

4 hours ago, Yuri said:

Can it also to copy the screenshot to the clipboard?

It only copies the link. If it copied the image itself, you’d lose the immediacy of the link, which is the goal.

Hi @vitor, thanks for the workflow!

Is there a way to configure to use my own Imgur account is the upload destination? I guess it would have to involve the insertion of my own API key or similar, correct?

And, is there a way to invoke this workflow on screenshots that exist only in the clipboard history?

@kodiak

Looks Like I forgot to answer your questions.

On 3/23/2018 at 10:41 AM, kodiak said:

Is there a way to configure to use my own Imgur account is the upload destination?

I’ve answered that before.

On 3/23/2018 at 10:41 AM, kodiak said:

is there a way to invoke this workflow on screenshots that exist only in the clipboard history?

No. I think I considered and abandoned that idea, at one point.

Posted (edited)

Update.

Removed resampling options, for simplification.

Allow uploading from clipboard. Credit goes to @pablojimeno and @himat for mentioning pngpaste, which I did not know existed.

To update, download the latest version (same URL) or wait a few days and it’ll prompt you to on next usage, since it uses OneUpdater.

Edited by vitor