Carlos-Sz

Evernote Workflow 9 beta 3

Friends can you help me. 
After mac os update to 10.14, evernote workflow doesn't work. On 'ens' type i didn't see notes - only search engines like 'google', 'wiki' etc.

I have tried to:
reinstall alfred
reinstall evernote
update and reinstall evernote workflow 
add alfred and evernote apps to security permissions 

2018-10-04_11-46-11.png

@Gordano Take a look at the first post and check that you're using the right version of Evernote. As per the post, you must use Evernote from Evernote.com and not from the App Store.

If you could also let us know which version of Alfred, Evernote and macOS (the specific Mojave build) you're using, it'd be helpful :)

Cheers,
Vero

@Vero Thank you for a super fast response.
Evernore (from web site):  7.5.2 (457164 Direct)  | editor 53.4.6770 (4259555)
Alfred: 3.7
workflow version: 8.992

1 minute ago, Gordano said:

evernote has been updated to 'v9 beta3' version

Update the workflow, not Evernote.

Is there anything in Alfred's debugger?

There's not a whole lot we can do with a screenshot of a workflow not working: it doesn't say anything.

@deanishe I forgot for a debugger. Error now, it looks like:

Starting debug for 'Evernote'

[2018-10-04 14:49:02][ERROR: input.scriptfilter] Code 1: 0:48: execution error: Нет прав доступа для отправки событий Apple Events (получатель: «System Events»). (-1743)

in English sound like this:

Starting debug for 'Evernote'

[2018-10-04 14:49:02][ERROR: input.scriptfilter] Code 1: 0:48: execution error: No permitions for events send  Apple Events (receiver: «System Events»). (-1743)

@Gordano Have you restarted your Mac since granting permissions? I've only seen one other user so far with this kind of error message, and restarting his Mac caused macOS to finally recognise the permissions.

If you can also confirm which permissions you've granted from this list, it'll be helpful in establishing if there's anything else missing for Alfred to be able to 1. launch Evernote, 2. search the relevant files:

https://www.alfredapp.com/help/getting-started/macos-mojave/

Cheers,
Vero

@Gordano For future users who might encounter a similar issue, did you need to add a particular permission? Or were the permissions correct and you just needed to restart your Mac?

Cheers,
Vero

1 hour ago, Vero said:

For future users who might encounter a similar issue, did you need to add a particular permission? Or were the permissions correct and you just needed to restart your Mac?

Just simple add Alfred app to:
System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy.
- Accessibility
- Full Disk Access
- Automation

• System events 
  • Terminal

Reboot is not needed.

You should download the international version of Evernote,I hope this helps you.

国内的小伙伴要选择国际版的印象笔记

Edited by vaney

Hi, thanks for this wonderful workflow, its working really well for me.

Is it possible to use this workflow to search for a notebook and then open evernote with this notebook already selected and a list of all the notes within this notebook?