Jump to content

Evernote Workflow 9 beta 4 (Alfred 4)


Recommended Posts

On 2/1/2020 at 8:02 AM, TheLittleDuddas said:

Can we get the append script fixed? Looks like it literally just needs the Alfred Application changed to Alfred 4 instead of 3. I can't get the script to open in my version of Script Debugger.

 

I am having the same/similar issue when using "enn". The debugger error is:

ERROR: Evernote[Script Filter] Code 1: 0:48: execution error: mkdir: /Users/xxx/Library/Application Support/Alfred 3/Workflow Data: No such file or directory (1)

 

And my Alfred is installed here:

/Users/xxx/Library/Application Support/Alfred

Link to post
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alfred 4 Read about this workflow below.   This is an update to address the new Alfred 4 data folder (thanks to xilopaint). DOWNLOAD   Description Alfred 3 workflow

Evernote workflow 9 beta 3 released with minor code optimizations and updated workflow preferences.   Download Now   If your search (ens keyword) is not returning any results pleas

@All:   Here is a very early version of the workflow that starts to add support to Evernote 6.06+. There are a lot of code lines to review and test so there is a chance that something still needs to

Posted Images

Is this still actively maintained? I can't seem to get fallback results to work. Evernote is configured as one of the fallback results providers, however when I press return to search for the term with evernote alfred's search box simply closes and nothing happens.

Link to post

Hi all, 

I have also a problem using the workflow:

[16:02:06.391] Logging Started...

[16:02:12.148] Evernote[Script Filter] Queuing argument ''

[16:02:12.590] Evernote[Script Filter] Script with argv '(null)' finished

[16:02:12.594] ERROR: Evernote[Script Filter] Code 1: 0:90: execution error: mkdir: /Users/cgoetz/Library/Caches/com.runningwithcrayons.Alfred-2/Workflow Data: No such file or directory (1)

any suggestions?

Christian

Link to post
On 2/4/2020 at 11:21 PM, TAYAD said:

 

我修改了一下v9b4,适用于Alfred 4 + 印象笔记(MAS版)的,你可以试试

 

I have modified the workflow for alfred 4 + yinxiang. 

 

下载 download

链接: 百度盘  密码:90t0

 

Cool! Finally solved my problem! Thank you so much!

Link to post
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi..  the image clipboard can't be used to create a note.  The clipboard text is perfectly working for me.   I copied image in my clipboard. and run evernote command "enn" with clipboard image copy for create new note.  but, nothing happened - no error messages, no note creation. 

Link to post

I'm still getting around Alfred, but anyone tell me if it is possible to tweak this workflow so that I can search Evernote notes from Alfred browser, without having to open Evernote?

Anyone, huge thanks to @Carlos-Sz for taking your time to craft this powerful workflow. 

Link to post
7 hours ago, Luddite said:

I'm still getting around Alfred, but anyone tell me if it is possible to tweak this workflow so that I can search Evernote notes from Alfred browser, without having to open Evernote?

Anyone, huge thanks to @Carlos-Sz for taking your time to craft this powerful workflow. 

 

Well, I haven't been able to find the proper method to tweak this workflow.

 

(With just Evernote's note link, quicklook cannot render html)

 

So, I created new workflow to able to using preview feature..

 


I hope this helps.

Edited by jopemachine
Link to post
On 8/3/2020 at 10:45 AM, cme4ever said:

Hi..  the image clipboard can't be used to create a note.  The clipboard text is perfectly working for me.   I copied image in my clipboard. and run evernote command "enn" with clipboard image copy for create new note.  but, nothing happened - no error messages, no note creation. 

 

on run argv

tell application "Evernote"

activate

-- delay considering time taken to turn on the Evernote

delay 1.3

tell application "System Events"

-- new note (Command + N)

key code {55, 45}

delay 0.6

-- press tab key

key code 48

end tell

end tell

tell application "Alfred 4"

-- show clipboard

search "clipboard"

tell application "System Events"

tell process "Alfred"

-- enter clipboard

delay 0.05

key code 76

-- select last item

delay 0.05

key code 125

-- press the last item

delay 0.05

key code 76

end tell

end tell

end tell

end run

 

How about trying this?

 

I just typed some script using system events.

 

This script make a new note with copied files in clipboard.

 

You can invoke above script with some keyword. (osascript <script file name>.scpt)

 

I hope this helps.

 

Edited by jopemachine
Link to post
  • 5 weeks later...

The quicklook feature appears to be broken. Typing "ens", highlighting a note, holding shift, then pressing enter causes the following error to be written to the debug console:

 

[22:50:09.357] ERROR: Evernote[Run Script] 152:154: execution error: The variable ql is not defined. (-2753)

 

EDIT: upon further investigation the error appears to be coming from the "⇧" path of the "ens" script filter, which is a run script action with the osascript:

 

Quote

run script "en_open.scpt" with parameters {"{query}"-ql}

 

which is clearly a typo. I tried making the obvious changes (e.g. putting "-ql" inside the quotes) but I couldn't even find anything in "en_open.scpt" that looks like it'd do quicklook, though I'm not super familiar with applescript so I could be missing something.

Edited by max.r.rothman
Did more research, added more info
Link to post

I kind of stuck with having right title in my evernote using this workflow.  Can you do me a favor? what's wrong? 

 

enn #Important !Today :My Title This is my note body

 

==> this command made my note having "My Title This is my note body" for note title.  I want to have only "My Title" for note title and the rest of them for evernote body. 

 

Evernote Note I wish to create with this work flow. 

Title: My Title 

Reminder: Today 

Tag: Important

Note Body:  This is my note body

Link to post
On 8/8/2020 at 5:44 AM, jopemachine said:

 


on run argv

tell application "Evernote"

activate

-- delay considering time taken to turn on the Evernote

delay 1.3

tell application "System Events"

-- new note (Command + N)

key code {55, 45}

delay 0.6

-- press tab key

key code 48

end tell

end tell

tell application "Alfred 4"

-- show clipboard

search "clipboard"

tell application "System Events"

tell process "Alfred"

-- enter clipboard

delay 0.05

key code 76

-- select last item

delay 0.05

key code 125

-- press the last item

delay 0.05

key code 76

end tell

end tell

end tell

end run

 

How about trying this?

 

I just typed some script using system events.

 

This script make a new note with copied files in clipboard.

 

You can invoke above script with some keyword. (osascript <script file name>.scpt)

 

I hope this helps.

 

 

On 8/8/2020 at 5:44 AM, jopemachine said:

 


on run argv

tell application "Evernote"

activate

-- delay considering time taken to turn on the Evernote

delay 1.3

tell application "System Events"

-- new note (Command + N)

key code {55, 45}

delay 0.6

-- press tab key

key code 48

end tell

end tell

tell application "Alfred 4"

-- show clipboard

search "clipboard"

tell application "System Events"

tell process "Alfred"

-- enter clipboard

delay 0.05

key code 76

-- select last item

delay 0.05

key code 125

-- press the last item

delay 0.05

key code 76

end tell

end tell

end tell

end run

 

How about trying this?

 

I just typed some script using system events.

 

This script make a new note with copied files in clipboard.

 

You can invoke above script with some keyword. (osascript <script file name>.scpt)

 

I hope this helps.

 

 

I have run this script in terminal.. nothing getting better.  

Link to post

Hi Folks! This is a wonderful workflow, thank you for sharing! I just have one question. When I open alfred and begin my search by typing "ens" or "ent" Evernote immediately opens and I have to open alfred a second time to repeat "ens/t" + my search query. Is this normal? I'd love to be able to open alfred type "ent + query" select my query and have evernote launch and open that note when I hit enter. 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...