Evernote Workflow 9 beta 4 (Alfred 4)

33 minutes ago, Vero said:

Indeed, the fact that they specifically single out AppleScript as one of the features they're conscious users will be looking for gives me at least some hope.

It'd be the first Electron application to support AppleScript. I'd be surprised if the new version ever supports AS.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alfred 4 Read about this workflow below.   This is an update to address the new Alfred 4 data folder (thanks to xilopaint). DOWNLOAD Evernote Workflow 9 beta 4 for Alfred 4  

Evernote workflow 9 beta 3 released with minor code optimizations and updated workflow preferences.   Download Now   If your search (ens keyword) is not returning any results pleas

@All:   Here is a very early version of the workflow that starts to add support to Evernote 6.06+. There are a lot of code lines to review and test so there is a chance that something still needs to

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Gregory Jones said:

Isn’t it possible to use Evernote API instead of using AppleScript?

The API looks fairly comprehensive. Thing is, you can't just change this workflow to use the online API.

It would mean writing a completely new workflow in a different language.

On 10/9/2020 at 7:40 AM, deanishe said:

The API looks fairly comprehensive. Thing is, you can't just change this workflow to use the online API.

It would mean writing a completely new workflow in a different language.

I think the Alfred-evernote-workflow is based on the API. That may work with the new version of Evernote (I have not tested myself yet), so you could test that.