Sign in to follow this  
lauivan

Pinning 'define' on the top in the list of results

Hi there,

I am wondering if there is any way that I can put the 'define' function always on the top of the list of results. For instance, I am now using 'df' as the keyword to activate the 'define' function. Since installing PDF Expert, inputting 'df' in Alfred always results in PDF Expert topping the list of results (see image Screen%20Shot%202015-12-19%20at%201.57.4). I am looking of a way to fix this without completely hiding PDF Expert from Alfred, and without changing the keyword to trigger 'define'. Thank you for your input!

Edited by lauivan

Hi there,

I am wondering if there is any way that I can put the 'define' function always on the top of the list of results. For instance, I am now using 'df' as the keyword to activate the 'define' function. Since installing PDF Expert, inputting 'df' in Alfred always results in PDF Expert topping the list of results (see image Screen%20Shot%202015-12-19%20at%201.57.4). I am looking of a way to fix this without completely hiding PDF Expert from Alfred, and without changing the keyword to trigger 'define'. Thank you for your input!

Your screenshot isn't showing up, so I'm basing my reply in what you've said.

If you've changed your define keyword to "df", simply keep typing "df" followed by your search term. Alfred will naturally exclude "pdf expert" from the results when you keep typing, and he'll also learn that you want define to be at the top after a few uses :)

Cheers,

Vero