Newbie - Several Workflows Not Working

New Alfred user here.  I rebuilt my Mac and now some of my Workflows are not working.  Running OS X 10.10.5 with latest Alfred 2.8.1 (425).

Can you help me understand how to fix this?

Specifically:

• Forecast
    • Forecast keyword displays the Forecast Workflow.  It says "Retreiving location/weather" and then goes to the Fallback search options.  I believe I've configured the Workflow with "configure-forecast".  Everything in "configure-forecast" now starts with "Unset", so I believe all the values are set.

Starting debug for 'Forecast'

[ERROR: alfred.workflow.input.scriptfilter] Code 1: /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/lib/ruby/2.0.0/open-uri.rb:353:in `open_http': 400 Bad Request (OpenURI::HTTPError)
from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/lib/ruby/2.0.0/open-uri.rb:709:in `buffer_open'
from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/lib/ruby/2.0.0/open-uri.rb:210:in `block in open_loop'
from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/lib/ruby/2.0.0/open-uri.rb:208:in `catch'
from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/lib/ruby/2.0.0/open-uri.rb:208:in `open_loop'
from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/lib/ruby/2.0.0/open-uri.rb:149:in `open_uri'
from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/lib/ruby/2.0.0/open-uri.rb:689:in `open'
from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/lib/ruby/2.0.0/open-uri.rb:34:in `open'
from /Users/aaron/Dropbox/Alfred/Alfred.alfredpreferences/workflows/user.workflow.EE44F434-11B3-4A9C-978A-03A69CE2AFBB/forecaster.rb:21:in `forecast'
from /Users/aaron/Dropbox/Alfred/Alfred.alfredpreferences/workflows/user.workflow.EE44F434-11B3-4A9C-978A-03A69CE2AFBB/forecaster.rb:8:in `forecast'
from forecast.rb:60:in `<main>'

• Royal TSX
    • "rtsxopen" no longer searches my .rtsz document.  I see no configuration options and don't remember configuring anything (nor is there a note on Royal TSX page or GitHub regarding configuration), so I am assuming the Workflow should work without configuration.

[ERROR: alfred.workflow.input.scriptfilter] Code 1: 170:180: syntax error: Expected class name but found identifier. (-2741)

Edited by atothek

New Alfred user here.  I rebuilt my Mac and now some of my Workflows are not working.  Running OS X 10.10.5 with latest Alfred 2.8.1 (425).

We'll try to help you work out what's happening with the workflows you're trying to use. First, could you please enter your registered Powerpack email address in your forum profile? The address you've entered doesn't appear to be a registered Powerpack address. Thanks :)

Edited: I saw the typo in your address & corrected it. All good! I'm also moving your question to "Workflow help & questions" as it'll be seen by more users to help get to the bottom of your issue.

Cheers,

Vero

atothek The best people to help you are the creators of those workflows, and they won’t even know you need help unless you tell them directly.

Search for those workflows in these forums (or better yet, their Github repos) and make your case there. You’ll have a way greater chance of actually getting the help you seek.