Alfred V2 "Hotkeys" Tab Location?

In V1 (Powerpack) I used the Hotkeys Tab section quite a bit to set hotkeys for apps I use regularly.  This tab in V2 seems to have disappeared or vanished.   Is it hidden somewhere?

djjc

'Workflows' is Alfred 2's way of doing Hotkeys, keywords, filters, and all other things that are awesome ;) Take a look at this workflow I made. I use it to launch apps via hotkey; you'll need to tell Alfred 2 what hotkeys to use

Enjoy Alfred 2 :)

Tyler, thanks a million for this.  I just acquired Ver 2 (Alfred) today and I was not aware of all the major changes that were recently done to Ver. 1.  I guess I will have to find out more about these V2 workflows, however I must say, it was a very simple task to set up Hotkeys in the previous version.  

PS: I have learned how to set a hotkey based on examining your workflow  and thus I have added a few that I regularly use, I hope that was OK to do?

Don J J C

Tyler, thanks a million for this.  I just acquired Ver 2 (Alfred) today and I was not aware of all the major changes that were recently done to Ver. 1.  I guess I will have to find out more about these V2 workflows, however I must say, it was a very simple task to set up Hotkeys in the previous version.  

PS: I have learned how to set a hotkey based on examining your workflow  and thus I have added a few that I regularly use, I hope that was OK to do?

Don J J C

Don't forget to check out some of the templates when creating a workflow as well. They make it really easy to get started with Workflows as well