Quick Look shows up behind Alfred File Search

sballin

Using Alfred 2.8.2 currently, but this issue has been around for a long time for me. In Alfred's File Search mode, when I try to Quick Look a selected item using Shift, the Quick Look window opens behind the Alfred window. If I click on the Quick Look window it doesn't come to the foreground. If I click on the Alfred window the Quick Look window disappears. This happens every single time.

Using Alfred 2.8.2 currently, but this issue has been around for a long time for me. In Alfred's File Search mode, when I try to Quick Look a selected item using Shift, the Quick Look window opens behind the Alfred window. If I click on the Quick Look window it doesn't come to the foreground. If I click on the Alfred window the Quick Look window disappears. This happens every single time.

I can't replicate this and it hasn't been reported before. Could you please let me know which version of OS X you're using?

10.11.3. The only kind of weird window manipulator I have running is Moom, and I tried quitting that with no effect.

Could you try creating a new account on your Mac temporarily and see whether it's specific to your user account or across both profiles on your Mac? It'll help narrow down whether it's something specific that's installed on your user account. 

Let me know how it goes :)