edalzell

Call via Skype from contact

I'd like to be able to call a contact via Skype.

I see how I can pass the number to a URL, but how do I get the number in there. The URI scheme is skype:<number to call>?call

How do I pass in the contact's number? What is the name of the parameter/variable.

I searched the docs but didn't see anything.

I see how I can pass the number to a URL, but how do I get the number in there. The URI scheme is skype:<number to call>?call

How do I pass in the contact's number? What is the name of the parameter/variable.

In the Contacts area of the preferences, create a custom action for the Phone field and set the action to be the uri scheme you mentioned above, replacing the <number to call> with {query}

I see how I can pass the number to a URL, but how do I get the number in there. The URI scheme is skype:<number to call>?call

Check out my Skype Call workflow: http://www.alfredforum.com/topic/2216-skype-call-the-fastest-way-to-make-a-skype-call-on-mac-os-x/