How to make some entries from launch bar more heavily favored?

when I use the the keyword "so" I almost always want my stack overflow web searches to come up except now my alfred launch bar is being polluted with other programs (see screenshot). Is it possible to make it so certain keywords favor specific web search/workflow results?

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-03%20at%204.01.2

Alfred learns which results you prefer for which search queries. Just keep selecting the search and it should rise to the top after a few runs.

If you'd prefer to keep your searches separate, give them keywords starting with a dot, e.g.: .so

Edited by deanishe

when I use the the keyword "so" I almost always want my stack overflow web searches to come up except now my alfred launch bar is being polluted with other programs (see screenshot). Is it possible to make it so certain keywords favor specific web search/workflow results?

If your keyword is "so", there's no need for the result to necessarily appear at the top; Just keep typing, e.g. "so github" and the other results will disappear as soon as they're no longer relevant to what you've typed. 

Cheers,

Vero