Create a calendar event at next available time

Hi!

I'm new to Alfred and thought I might just ask the forum for a workflow. In time, I'll contribute with my knowledge, but I'm not there yet :)

Is it possible to start Alfred, type a keyword (e.g. cal), type "send report to my boss, (duration h/m) 0:15", hit enter and add that event at next available time in Calendar?

Looking forward getting to know Alfred! :)

Cheers,

Fabian

Hi!

I'm new to Alfred and thought I might just ask the forum for a workflow. In time, I'll contribute with my knowledge, but I'm not there yet :)

Is it possible to start Alfred, type a keyword (e.g. cal), type "send report to my boss, (duration h/m) 0:15", hit enter and add that event at next available time in Calendar?

Looking forward getting to know Alfred! :)

Cheers,

Fabian

For a lot of workflows you should check out http://packal.org

There you'll find a lot. For your case you can take a look at this one here: http://www.packal.org/workflow/add-calendar-event

If you're using fantastical 2 then you can find there some too, or i can change mine which i made for reminders etc. which is Alfred 3 exclusive. Fantastical would be better in the case of using natural language tho. You can test it here for 21 days.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Frozen

Edited by FroZen_X

Just saw that you wanted it to be added at next available time, which isn't as easy as you might think. I know that google calendar started such an approach, but you have to consider all calendars you might use(from others, work, privat etc.).

But what do you mean exactly by that? As you wrote 0:15 does it mean in 15 minutes or that it takes you 15 minutes?