Cannot call SpreadsheetApp.showApplication

Hi there,

I am having issues with my IT Ticketing System that I created. At first I just thought it was an issue when I was filling out the form I used a domain that was outside of the form's domain but I tried using an email that was under the same domain but I keep getting a "Summary of failures for Google Apps Script".

Here is the message I am getting even though I have added the necessary triggers to the script:

Your script, Woodland IT Request, has recently failed to finish successfully. A summary of the failure(s) is shown below. To configure the triggers for this script, or change your setting for receiving future failure notifications, click here.

The script is used by the document Woodland International Research Group IT Request [Form] (Responses).

Details:

Start Function Error Message Trigger End 6/30/16 3:42 PM scheduleAppointment Cannot call SpreadsheetApp.showApplication() from this context. (line 120, file "Code") formSubmit

6/30/16 3:42 PM

Let me know if you need any additional information in regards to solving this issue.

Thanks again!

Edited by Vero
Links disabled in message text

I am having issues with my IT Ticketing System that I created. At first I just thought it was an issue when I was filling out the form I used a domain that was outside of the form's domain but I tried using an email that was under the same domain but I keep getting a "Summary of failures for Google Apps Script".

Hi there,

Are you referring to issues with an Alfred workflow you've created? Could you please fill in your Powerpack email address in your forum profile before asking for help with Powerpack features? :)

Cheers,

Vero