pnuker

Merge Appended with 2 Lines

I really like the clipboard merging feature, but I'd like to be able to have an option to separate my entries with 2 lines rather than just 1. It makes it much easier to see where the different breaks are. 

No, I'd like to have 2 line breaks. For instance, when I'm appending several different blocks of text, I'd like to see the break between them. One line break leaves it looking very cluttered.

I've requested a feature to set custom character(s) as the appended item separator (and being able to quickly customize that setting through alfred). See below:

@kevnk @pnuker @jaywang With Alfred 3.3, you can now essentially create your custom clipboard merging formatting :)

Take a look at the built-in workflow example in Getting Started > Clipboard, where you'll see the bottom left example with title "mergeclipboard":

https://www.alfredapp.com/help/features/clipboard/accessing-clipboard-history/#example

You can change this to be triggered with a hotkey, and paste using the exact format that suits your needs.

Cheers,
Vero