ejectall stopped working with v2.0

Version 2.0 166 - ejectall and eject commands don't work.  eject yields one choice of Quick Eject in my Applications folder and ejectall gives me Google, Amazon, and Wikipedia search only.

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s1/sh/0a6d769f-c24c-42ca-9315-4c3d70300cb0/9c0139fb7ebacda1ca5eb1f9ce425abf

Set the scope to "Local Mounted Volumes", same as what you likely did in v1, and things will start working again :)

I'm moving this to 'v2 Discussion'

Cheers :)

• 1 month later...

When I set it up this way it ejects all my attached USB drives and the two interal partitions that are not the system drive (I have two internal drives). 

Is there a way to ask it to eject all attached hardware and network drives, but not the extra internal drive? 

Thanks, 

Chris

Edited by schop

When I set it up this way it ejects all my attached USB drives and the two interal partitions that are not the system drive (I have two internal drives). 

Is there a way to ask it to eject all attached hardware and network drives, but not the extra internal drive? 

Thanks, 

Chris

I believe there is a blacklist section for drives, allowing the provided drives to never be included in ejection jobs

Thanks, 

Chris

Tyler is correct. If you with to have have a select few volumes not be ejected, add them to the Alfred blacklist and these drives will not be included in the Eject All command.