Selectively remove clipboard history items

Is there a way to selectively remove items from the clipboard history? Normally, I want to have items attached to the clipboard to remain. But, if I've copied and pasted a password, that's something that I would only want to remain for a limited amount of time (like maybe a day or less). 

Is there a way to selectively remove items from the clipboard history? Normally, I want to have items attached to the clipboard to remain. But, if I've copied and pasted a password, that's something that I would only want to remain for a limited amount of time (like maybe a day or less). 

You can manually remove any item with Function (Fn) + Backspace.

Alternatively, we recommend including any password managers into Alfred's Clipboard History ignore list, which you can find in the Features > Clipboard > Advanced preferences. This ensures that Alfred knows to ignore any items copied from these apps; OS X will still copy it to the temporary clipboard for you to paste where you need, but Alfred won't keep it in history.

Cheers,

Vero

WOW! That response was quick! I'm impressed! And …I appreciate the tip and have added my password manager to the list for Alfie  (we have pet names for one another … he calls me "stupid" and I call him Alfie) to ignore. 

I'm lovin' the version 3! I really believe that it will help me remove a couple of other third party apps. No sense in keeping those others updated when I have Alfie. I might just take him to lunch today … :D