Implement common Finder actions

rounak

(These features are from another launcher app)

It should be possible to perform the following actions on Alfred selection (file/folder):

1. Cmd+I (its i) to open Get Info window

2. Cmd+Delete to trash

3. Cmd+R to rename

4. Most importantly, Cmd+Q to quit the selected application. Ofcourse, that would require implementation of running apps. The Alfred window must list running apps again after one of the applications is quit so that they are available for quitting.

5. Cmd+N to create a new folder when the selection is a folder.

Most importantly, Cmd+Q to quit the selected application. Ofcourse, that would require implementation of running apps. The Alfred window must list running apps again after one of the applications is quit so that they are available for quitting.

Use the "quit" command. CMD+Q is for quitting Alfred itself.

Let me rewrite.

Feature request:

Cmd+Q must quit the application selected in Alfred's main window.

For Alfred to quit application, the application must be running, Thus, Alfred must also be able to show running apps with a keyword. 

After Cmd+Q executes the request for quitting the selected app, the list which Alfred shows must be updated so that rest of the open apps are available for quitting.

When one uses Cmd+Tab to switch apps, one quickly quits them one by one using q while holding cmd down. The quit command method takes too much time to quit multiple apps.

Edited by rounak