Target disk mode wipes preferences

surrealroad

Sometimes I have to access my macbook by booting it in target disk mode from another Mac. Recently when I've been doing this, it seems Alfred's preferences are getting wiped, even down to the activation hotkey. I end up having to restore the ~/Library/Application Support/Alfred 3 folder from a backup each time, it's getting kind of annoying, particularly as this didn't happen in the past.

This is with Alfred 3.1, Powerpack (lifetime), Mac OS 10.11.6

Sometimes I have to access my macbook by booting it in target disk mode from another Mac. Recently when I've been doing this, it seems Alfred's preferences are getting wiped, even down to the activation hotkey. I end up having to restore the ~/Library/Application Support/Alfred 3 folder from a backup each time, it's getting kind of annoying, particularly as this didn't happen in the past.

This is with Alfred 3.1, Powerpack (lifetime), Mac OS 10.11.6

Pop an email to our info@ address as I have a bit of a workaround when using target disk mode with the Powerpack  :)

Note: Alfred won't ever wipe preferences, you'll just be finding that the Powerpack is deactivating, and this will be un-setting the preferences sync folder. You shouldn't have to restore the prefs from backup.

Cheers,

Andrew